Friday, January 8, 2010

Wisdom Tooth Extraction Swelling Post Wisdom Tooth Extraction Swelling Question?

Post wisdom tooth extraction swelling question? - wisdom tooth extraction swelling

I just had my two bottom wisdom teeth extracted only 3 days. They were from what the doctor actually cut in half and remove the pieces and then closed with stitches shocked. But it seems strange to me, because the right side of my mouth had no swelling, no pain and has never existed. However, on the left side, there is a slight pain and swelling very well. It appears that the inflammation is getting worse every day. The left side of the mandible is raised to touch so openly, as he knocked on the mouth. Im pretty sure that the connection is not dry because I can hear the pain is unbearable and the pain that I have is nothing like it. I would call the dentist, but his Labor Day weekend to import and sure he will never again be hands on, until Tuesday. The retreat was very intense, but just seems odd that one side responds in this way and not both. Has anyone suggestions that might go with the mouth / jaw?

No comments:

Post a Comment