Sunday, January 17, 2010

Massive Multiplayer Online Rpg Is There Anyone That Would Like To Help On Me And My Friends MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online RPG)!?

Is there anyone that would like to help on me and my Friends MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer online RPG)!? - massive multiplayer online rpg

We need developers, programmers, people who know C + +, and therefore we need people who make the models and ideas are welcome, if you have a Steam account for collin311 add me and my email is any help crazy4airsoft@yahoo.com this game would be greatly appreciated.

-Thanks

-Conner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should C + +?

In any case, I can help make the code as long as they tell me what to do. But I'm really good with JustBASIC or Ruby.

I am learning Java, but I go to C + +, if you really want to play Don in C + +.

Anonymous said...

This could help, but I hope you know how much it costs to organize a MMORPG.

Edit:
As someone on my list of all computer languages he knows, you can also use my list, right?

HTML
CSS
JavaScript
XML
Ajax
PHP
Ruby
Visual Basic
VB Script
Python

Post a Comment