Saturday, January 23, 2010

Uhf Cb Wanted: Donation Of UHF CB Base Radio?

Wanted: Donation of UHF CB Base Radio? - uhf cb

This question is for users of Yahoo in Australia for another person

My name is Robert Stewart and I am from South-ordinator Radio Monitor Watch Australia South Australia Incorporated, so that by then, 7 days a week volunteering Radio Control 27 MHz emergency channel 9 have

As always, because of attacks from a very bad season for South Australia with donations coming bush fire, the IG found a basis for UHF CB radio, the monitoring of the emergency behavior of 5 and 27 MHz UHF channel, Channel 9 can

The reason I ask for the donation of a base UHF radio is because I do not have the resources to buy outside of eBay Australia

So if anyone has a spare on the Yahoo Aussie UHF CB radio base is not applied, I shall be very glad if you donate to me so that I can provide surveillance, emergency channel UHF

My e-mail if you have one and would like rstewart84@dodo.com.au get my postal address or other details

How it all works

1 comment:

olin1963 said...

You should have at least one side with finance and accounting, or you look like a crook.

Are you a cheater?

WK

Post a Comment