Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Inkjet Printer Comparison What Is The Best Archival Printer For Printing Photographs On Fabric?

What is the best archival printer for printing photographs on fabric? - inkjet printer comparison

I am the fabric printing, and I have to buy an ink jet printer cartridges. I want to buy a file, affordable printer, but I'm sure it will be good for the textile printing. They have a lot of comparisons to be printed on photo paper, not fabric.

Can anyone make some suggestions that are under $ 500?

1 comment:

alfred said...

Epson Vista more, I would propose, Epson people who ask what to buy.

Another thing I like about prints on my Epson R200, my 4800 or my 7880 and get a result that similr quality visual impression, and I can send the file to someone in Europe, including an Epson printer and print using the ICC profile, as I had the same result.

Post a Comment