Monday, January 18, 2010

Is My Nose Crooked Is It A Good Idea To Have A ENT Doctor Perform A Rhinoplasty To Straighten A Crooked Nose?

Is it a good idea to have a ENT doctor perform a rhinoplasty to straighten a crooked nose? - is my nose crooked

I must septoplasty in the future because I deviated septum. And while I have asked an audiologist, perform a septoplasty and rhinoplasty. Or do a plastic surgeon. Remember, if I go with my health insurance covers the cost of the ENT Clinic / anesthesia and operation of septoplasty, but rhinoplasty. When I talk to a plastic surgeon in my insurance will not cover all probably been in the network.

Do not make frequent ENTs rhinoplasty nose repair broken or deformed due to accidents?

2 comments:

33kasper said...

In fact, in January I will do exactly the same with ENT. I had broken my nose 4 times is Xhusband abusive. Now my septum is deviated, so I can not hear well is the pressure in my tube. I am a nurse and I consider it my ENT septoplasty and rhinoplasty.

redunico... said...

The most ENTs do rhinoplasty help people breathe. Hakennase do not have enough oxygen. I had my deviated septum repaired.

Post a Comment