Sunday, January 3, 2010

Malar Rash Causes Malar Sun Face Skin Rash - Not Lupus ?!?

Malar Sun Face Skin Rash - Not Lupus ?!? - malar rash causes

, Had for most of my youth, I am now 23 women a solar flare that the doctor has to say is that the malar rash is associated with lupus. My mother has rheumatoid arthritis so severe, I had a lab test last week, the ANA test, which showed negative for lupus. I SO this rash developed on my checks and over the bridge of the nose when I'm in the sun, will remain for about a week before they fade. There is no itching, bumps, no pain, burning, etc. is simply a very red eyes. I have also suffered from chronic headaches, I have an appointment early with a dermatologist to determine what could be the cause, it is possible to do negative results for lupus, and yet, what can other tests? What other possible solution to my sun rash there? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment