Saturday, February 13, 2010

What Is The Best Engine For A Homemade Mini Bike Homemade Mini Bike Help?

Homemade mini bike help? - what is the best engine for a homemade mini bike

Hello I am building a mini-motorbike-old electric scooter with a seat and asked me if I could purchase gas with a gas engine horizontal or identity to a new ... and was also curious if you have trouble identifying with the beginning of a small number of bits or break too quickly and look like if the network ID again for a pinion gear and the clutch. ..

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question

Joe

1 comment:

Ian H said...

I would say that a new, would require but without knowing the details of the bike bit hard to say. The gasoline needs to open a throttle cable and close the carb, electric only need a switch or button to the right amount of electricity.
If the channel can handle the torque developed by the electric motor, the torque will be treated to a similar gas engine. If you are in a more powerful engine, then you should look at increasing the capacity of the chain and sprockets, wheels, tires, brakes, suspension. The proof of course not get that. I saw, chain motorcycle overtensioned cut crank big chunk of the cases. I do not want the leg.
Good luck

Post a Comment