Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Flight Simulator X Deluxe Product Key Activating Online Flight Simulator X Deluxe?

Activating Online Flight Simulator X Deluxe? - flight simulator x deluxe product key

I installed Flight Simulator X on my PC (and really the gold) edition. Everything was going fine until I activate it. So I put the product key on the issue, but then you "activate online" side came later. I do not have internet on my PC, so that it does not work. Ideas? Can I get around do not have to activate online, activate later without "? Please help! Thank you!

1 comment:

747 FSX Captian said...

I see your online now.

You must enter the activation code yellow button.

A. Ask your dealer team to activate it for you. They do it for a nominal fee or free.

B. Ask your friend who has an Internet service. You need to install a program, ISP
and also had good in them. and after them or both can be activated. Then disconnect. and on your PC at home.

C. Treat yourself to an Internet cafe, as B. But again, as a rate of a little help.

Other scientists of his fate.

More information. Get a flash drive. All online. The downloading of the network
Add art, such as air, textures. and then plug the flash drive on your PC and download the zip files.

They do thismuch. directs.

Post a Comment