Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can Herpes Be Spread On The Stomach Area Could I Possibly Have Herpes Or Another Similar STD?

Could I possibly have Herpes or another similar STD? - can herpes be spread on the stomach area

My friend and I are together for about 6 months, and only said. The most common is that we both have our shirts. About two months ago entitled to have poison ivy all over the back, abdomen and arms, but he did not think much, because they have never seen before and thought that if he understands the reaction would not be bad. About a week later I was at my wounds vagina, but should only be Razor Burn. The spread to the thighs and around my stomach and back muscles, but I thought I'd be allergic to anything. Today, two months after the implementation of its "poison", featuring both an extremely itchy rash associated with blistering sores all over his body, but especially around the thighs and abdomen. From what I am about herpes, BSh We love him ... Sores, scabs, blisters and itching have as hell. I think it was poison, but there is no way it would take so long, especially since I have never before. In addition, the two never had sex before they can contract herpes just by touching it? Is there perhaps another STD with symptoms similar?

And yes, I have plans to see a doctor as soon as possible, I would only get information at first base. Thank you all! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment