Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Used Pontoon Boat Trailers Does This Seem Fake To You?

Does this seem fake to you? - used pontoon boat trailers

Hello and thank you for your interest in my pontoon boat. The boat is in excellent working condition, no scratches, flaws or damage of any kind, something to be used 100% and future conditions and comes with clear title. I sell at that price in recent years, as have the moths, we sought to develop a family business, but unfortunately things did not work as expected, and now we really need the money because I am about the loss of market, and I have decided to sell the vessel. The boat is in Ephraim, Utah, with the shipping company ready to send, instead of himself. We use a secure method of payment, for I am with www.worldwideshippinglines.tk Worldwide Shipping with the purchase of vehicles associated protection and I have an account protection for the purchase of $ 10.000. The final price I want for this boat is $ 5800, including the towing, transportation and packaging costs.
Please contact me in e-mail, because I have a phone number for 2 or 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment