Friday, February 19, 2010

Can I Use Bounce Free For My Babys Clothes Fellow Americans, Have You Ever Thought About This?

Fellow Americans, have you ever thought about this? - can i use bounce free for my babys clothes

If you go to the supermarket, do not buy the brand and the name?
My son wants from Hershey candy. It stands now manufactured in Mexico. I'll buy it no more. My favorite is Colgate toothpaste manufactured in Mexico now. After passage in Crest. You must read the labels provided.

This weekend I was at Kroger. 60W bulbs I needed and Bounce dryer sheets. I was going 2 lamp next to the GE brand in general, you buy an off-label brand, everyday value. "I saw the two types of lamps and compare the statistics - they are unchanged, apart from price. GE bulbs have more money than the value of the brand every day, but what surprised me most was

the fact that GE has been made in Mexico, and every day the brand value was mIn ADE - ready for this - the United States in a company in Cleveland, Ohio.

To the myth that you can not find, can the products that make you do every day here.

So the leaves of another corridor dry Bounce - .... Yes, you guessed it, cost more money and bounce in Canada. Everyday Value brand has less money and from the United States! Yesterday I perform laundry and dryer sheet like Bounce Free've used for years and almost half the price!

So my challenge to you is to start reading labels when you shop to find everything and see every day what you made in the USA - the work you can save your own or your neighbors!

10 comments:

luckey said...

I think and talk about it all the time. I try to buy local or American, if I can. Some brands actually outside of America and the label and never sold so different. I'm glad that more people recognize that we must achieve. know when things in the United States that (hopefully) what is in them, because we have rules, but in other countries, who knows what into our products

wutda!&... said...

Always read the label like hell because I'm curious and I want to be informed. But they usually go with the cheaper brands is exactly the same as the high-end, with the exception of the name of the course. And I try to buy things made in the USA, just because I know it helps to preserve jobs.

Darth Cheney ♣ said...

Sometimes trying to find are the ingredients that are less harmful to me or my family. Perhaps I should also find out who manufactures the product.

Faith said...

Brand and buy cheap. It depends on what is, if that is is absolutely better, I'll buy the brand. Ive never seen anythings too .*

Dragons Slayer said...

Its really sad is it.These of society are so eager for the almighty dollar is more than willing to sell the American public.
I try to buy anything in Mexico or China.

Earthlin... said...

Thank you very much to remember.

Ruthie said...

well duh! about the products manufactured in other countries is more expensive, so pay the cost for the importation of common sense to ... actually.

Angel G said...

Your right, we need a book or a Web site shows that all the products and where they were manufactured,

Ashton L said...

amazing

Kitty 2 said...

Good for you, and I bet that the American brands will be more sustained.

Post a Comment