Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wheat Stalk Dream Interpretation - Getting Drunk In A Strange Neighborhood, Then Wheat Fields With Amish People?

Dream interpretation - getting drunk in a strange neighborhood, then wheat fields with Amish people? - wheat stalk

Here is the dream. Can you or make sense?

I was was in a small white ranch house two levels, not mine. The house was on a road with a moderate slope. I drank whiskey into it from a large bottle of wine, and take the paved road. It was dark and I saw trash cans waiting to be gathered for the feast of filth. I was very drunk (in my dream, no less!) And it is hard to defend. Then the remaining liquid spilled on the floor and pulled the heavy glass bottle in the trash on the street. I have never before in the quarter.
Then I remember that I was floating on a huge cornfield. I remember the stalks of wheat flow breeze.There with Amish working in this field. A young man with black hair and was wearing a blue shirt with suspenders and a black woman with a salmon-colored, old plain looking dress with white dots and a hat. They were harvesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment