Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Marriage Congratulations Message Confused On What This Girl Thinks About Me.?

Confused on what this girl thinks about me.? - marriage congratulations message

It was a girl in my office was) like an angel (in preparation. I used to see over a longer period, and had the courage to say one day. We had a friendly conversation and a few days after we started to eat together and meet often in the office.
But one day he said he did not know much and can not be friends. I'm sure you know I love you and I told him, indirectly, on several occasions. How to send SMS to their sweet and send Link Love Calculator (http://calc.m0hi1.com/love), which showed we had 100% love.
A few days ago, I have a message that his parents told him he was getting married at 30 this month. I learned that I have made my joke (because) 28 days in February, so that their messages of congratulations and if the person is not married, you can tell my name to his father.
Then she said she did not have the feeling of standing on the marriage and stayed to meet me. Had to recover from his messenger office and tried to talk to her, but she said she is busy.
Then, after a few days ago, I asked myself whatwhat I want in my stupidity, said: "Cycling" (because it) is used in to discuss the incident on the wheel of his bike a lot. Then he ignored me on the messenger, he thought he had no Gtalk adds the message of his thinking, I must give him time.
Then I took the official list put me on Messenger and GTalk stop.
What do I that? I'm really confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment